What to bring on a month-plus gig, and what you forgot
1. French press, to-go mug and local coffee
2. Favorite candle with my home’s smell
4. Different kinds of coats, for every kind of weather
5. Grocery tote bags
6. Envelopes for putting receipts in
7. Picture in frame of loved ones
What I SHOULD have brought.
1. Nutribullet (why is it sitting at my house)
2. Olive oil, salt, pepper and basic spices - and whatever condiments I can put in my luggage.
3. Ziplock bags
4. Paints/canvas (I’m so bored)
5. My pup.. Oh wait… She’s too big for planes. :(